Profit Accumulator LTD (the "Company", "we", or "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
If you are a visitor located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), Profit Accumulator LTD is the data controller of your personal information. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at [email protected]
Information We Collect
- Information you give us. This is information that you give us by filling in forms on our site, www.bonusaccumulator.com, ("our site") or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information that you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you contact us via email, live chat, or phone. The information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, any images you upload to the forum.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we will automatically collect the following information: Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages you viewed, elements you clicked on, forms you submitted, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, scrolling and mouse-overs, methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information that we receive about you if you use any of the other websites that we operate or the other services that we provide. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share such data internally and combine it with data collected on our site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We work closely with selected third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, customer relationship management services) and will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- Bet placement information. If you link any of your betting accounts to our software, we store data including bets placed, time of bet, amount of bet, odds of bet, details of teams and matches, betting username linked to the bet.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this policy.
Information About Children
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 18, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 18. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected], so that we may delete the information.
How Do We Use And Share This Information?
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website and to improve the service;
- To provide statistical information about our users to other companies -- but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- To improve safety and security by investigating suspicious activities or violation of our terms of service;
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic information related to our website. You can find out how Google uses that information here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
We use Kissmetrics to monitor traffic information related to our website. You can find out how Kissmetrics uses that information here: https://www.kissmetrics.com/privacy.
We use Google Adwords to display adverts based on site usage. You can opt out of the cookie tracking here: http://google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en
If the ownership or control of the Bonus Accumulator website changes, we may transfer all of your information to the new owner.
If you post on the Platinum forums, we may quote, screenshot or otherwise refer to your post in marketing communications or as testimonials for our service.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, provided you accept them. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are required for the operation of our site. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use the shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These allow us to track the number of visitors to our site. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our site, enabling us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Updated: 3rd April 2020